We are open on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 5pm.
We have social distancing measures in place.
Our shop is open on Wednesday and Saturday, from 9am to 5pm.
When the shop is open you can also wander round the farm – perhaps to feed the chickens, or maybe just sit by the pond and enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the farm!
Our current range (September 2020) includes:
- our own produce
- mixed green salad leaves – beautiful!!
- chard, spinach, kale
- fresh herbs – parsley, sage, rosemary, basil, mint, land cress
- radish, beetroot, carrots, kohl rabi
- onions: yellow, red and salad onions
- tomatoes: all sizes, red, yellow, chocolate
- runner beans, French beans
- eating apples, cooking apples
- chicken and duck eggs
- from our own free range and organically fed chickens and ducks. Highly rated by our customers, and usually we have a full order book.
- free range duck and chicken eggs from Clayton’s at Romsey
- potatoes – UK potatoes from the wholesaler (not organic)
- organic flour from Shipton Mill (Gloucestershire)
- Cheese from Lyburn Farm in the New Forest
- jams, pickles and preserves
- a growing range of specially commissioned jams and chutneys made from our produce
- honey – 100% natural local honey (we also have a limited supply of our own)
- roast garlic jam from the Isle of Wight
- hand made soap – from Southampton
- refill detergents – bring your own bottles and refill the range of household cleaning products from SESI – ethical and environmental.
- cut flowers and floral displays to order
- split logs – mix of seasoned soft and hardwood for £7/sack.
Grow your own
A word about our eggs
We sell eggs from our free range, organically fed chickens and ducks.
The ducks and chickens free range around our meadows and under our trees. Their free-ranging is supplemented with organic feed. These organic layers pellets are quite expensive and it means that our eggs are 40p (£2.40 for 6).
Goose eggs are £1.25 each – available from March to May. The geese are our grass cutting team. They feed on grass (or apples if they scrump some!).
Our Christmas 2017 line up:
Here is what we were selling in September 2017:
Deliveries? Pick your own?
We are developing our ways of getting produce to you.
In 2018 we delivered by bike to a local work place once a week where people buy fresh veg from their staff kitchen. We have also supplied The Art House Cafe.