Please email us for a trader agreement: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this info helps answer some questions:
- We are a 1-acre small holding. Parking is unfortunately all roadside, but we do find it manageable. Distance to pitches will vary within those parameters, please advise if you have mobility requirements for us to consider as pitches are allocated.
- There are several wheelbarrows which can be used to transport goods from the gate to your spot.
- Some areas are concrete underfoot, some are woodchip paths.
- The site will be lit as much as possible from early afternoon onwards.
- There is electricity on site but this will be prioritised for lighting and hot water. There will not be a socket at the stall pitch but you would be able to access a communal point if necessary.
- We do have a wet weather contingency of rearranging the stall placements however that decision will be taken in the week prior to 12th Dec – please feel free to bring your own gazebo either way.