Our open days are designed to introduce local people to the farm and make an enjoyable time for all. We choose to do them on bank holiday Mondays so that can have a good day out in the country without having to go too far!
We open the gates at 10am and provide special activities for all the family. We recommend bringing a picnic (although sometimes we are able to to provide a lunch) and allowing yourself plenty of time to wander around, exploring and enjoying.
- Monday 17 April – Easter Hunt and Picnic
- Monday 29 May – Grow Your Own –
- this open day will be with only minimal extra activities as we are short staffed. There will be shop, plant sale and refreshments with a few simple playthings put out for you.
- Monday 28 August – Harvest and Preserve
- Sunday 15 October – Apple Juicing